Hotstar Hindi TV Serials Hostar is one app that will make the users enjoy all the TV shows by just in a single app. This has made a big deal for all the serial followers. Since they can enjoy their TV serials in Hotstar app even if they miss any one series due to their busy schedule. Here you can find all the Hindi TV serials details.
Hotstar Hindi TV Serials
Watch latest and full episodes of your favorite Star Plus TV shows online on hotstar, the one-stop destination for popular Star Plus serials & reality shows Enjoy free online streaming of exclusive TV shows & serials in HD quality, only on hotstar.com – the one-stop destination for latest TV shows online
- Ishqbaaaz: Ishqbaaaz is a Hindi drama aired on Star Plus. The story is about three brothers who share an unbreakable bond who share an unbreakable bond despite their dysfunctional family.
Ishqbaaz Serial Timing :- Put the Timg Watch Ishqbaaaz Full Episodes Online for Free on hotstar.com
- Ye Hai Mohabbatein: Ye Hai Mohabbatein is a romantic drama based on the book, Custody. It is a mature take on delicate relationships. A failed first marriage later, hot-headed Raman Bhalla and sensitive Ishita Iyer are brought together by destiny and Raman’s daughter, Ruhi
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata HaiYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is a Hindi family drama. After her arranged marriage to Naitik Singhania, Akshara gradually falls in love with him and finds her identity as a woman, wife, and mother.
- Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a romantic drama about Khushi Kumari Gupta, a simple girl from Lucknow, and Arnav Singh Raizada, an arrogant businessman. Three years later, it’s celebration time as we capture a day in the lives of the two sweethearts.
- Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil: Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil is a Hindi romantic drama aired on Star Plus. The story is about Naina Batra and Raghav Mehra, both expats in a foreign country, abandoned by their loved ones. Naina and Raghav pick up the pieces of their shattered lives and become each other’s strength and struggle to start a new life in Austria – one brick at a time
- P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke: P.O.W – Bandi Yuddh Ke is an Indian adaptation of the acclaimed Gideon Raff’s ‘Hatufim.’ After spending 17 years in captivity, two soldiers, who share a dark secret, return to their families. The two families try to pick up from where they left off, while a government agent tries to expose their secret.
- Chandra Nandni: Chandra Nandni is a Hindi TV serial aired on Star Plus. This historical drama is about Chandragupta, the founder of the Maurya empire, a great warrior and ruler, known for uniting the Indian sub-continent. However, there remains his unexplored love story with the daughter of his biggest enemy, Nandni, who was out to seek vengeance.
- Saath Nibhaana Saathiya: Saath Nibhana Saathiya is a family drama. Follow this emotionally-charged story, as a dominant mother-in-law Kokila plays mentor to her daughter-in-law, Gopi and turns her into a confident woman. The show recently took a 10-year leap.
- Jana Na Dil Se Door: Jana Na Dil Se Door is a Hindi TV show aired on Star Plus. This is the story of Atharva and Vividha, distinctly different from each other. When they meet, their life takes a sharp turn.
- Mahabharat: Watch the rivalry of the Pandavas and Kauravas culminate in the Kurukshetra war in Mahabharat, driven by the razor-sharp strategies of Krishna, the master puppeteer.
- Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai: Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is a family drama where Maanvi and mature Jeevika go to great lengths to each other.
- Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir: Destiny brings free-spirited Astha and chauvinistic Shlok together. Soon Astha learns that not all is as rosy as it seems in Shlok’s perfect family.
- Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara: Rich boy Aditya, who doesn’t believe in marriage while small town girl, Pankhuri thinks ‘marriage is for keeps’, come together amidst broken relations and property feuds.
- Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan is a Hindi historical drama about the life of a 12th-century ruler.
- Suhani Si Ek Ladki: Suhani Si Ek Ladki is a Hindi romance. It’s a story about average-looking Suhani and a rich boy.
- Mere Angne Mein: Mere Angne Mein is a Hindi family drama about what happens when Riya steps into Shivam’s family and challenges all that is laid down by his strict grandmother.
- Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein: Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein is street-smart Anokhi as she sets on to fulfill her big dreams of having a luxurious life.
- Naamkarann: Naamkarann is a story of an illegitimate child, Avni, who in a journey to create an identity for herself faces numerous hurdles.
- Dahleez: Dahleez is a Hindi romantic drama aired on Star Plus. Based in Delhi, the city of power, this is the story. Watch full episodes online of Dahleez, only on hotstar.
- Diya Aur Baati Hum: Diya Aur Baati Hum is a Hindi romantic, family drama. Sooraj, a loving husband and a self-made man from a traditional family, helps his ambitious wife; Sandhya achieve her dreams of becoming an IPS officer.
- Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil is a story of Prem and Heer and their undying love for one another. Watch a latest full episode of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on Premium at 6 PM IST same day as telecast and for Free from 7 AM IST day after telecast only on Hotstar.
- Dosti, Yaariyan, Manmarzian: Radhika knows that someday she will do as her parents expect – become somebody’s wife. But for now, she wants to achieve her dreams, and soar high.
- Sasural Genda Phool: Opposites attract when Suhana meets Ishaan, but is love enough to help her adjust to the ways of a close-knit joint family?
- Tamanna: Tamanna is a Hindi family drama on Star Plus. Dharaa is passionate about cricket and wants to pursue a career in the game. But destiny has other plans for her.
- Tu Mera Hero: Lazy, affable Titu’s charm sweeps Panchi, the girl-next-door off her feet. Watch them go on this joy ride as they follow different dreams.
- Sumit Sambhal Lega: Sumit Sambhal Lega is a Hindi comedy about Sumit, a common man, who keeps toggling between his family with wife and children and the family he grew up with.
- Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera: Siblings Ranvijay and Veera share an unbreakable bond. Ranvijay nurtures his sister like a mother would, taking care of her every need.
- Mohi..Ek Khwaab Ke Khilne Ki Kahaani: Mohi is a Hindi drama. Life takes a sharp turn for a tribal girl and aspiring doctor, Mohi, when she comes to the big city!
- Har Yug Mein Aaega Ek Arjun: Arjun, rebel-cop and the lead of the Emergency Task Force, and his team solve various crime cases. He never hesitates to break the rules to ensure justice.
- Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya: Pratigya, an intelligent girl, has to stand up against various atrocities in her marital home, even as she falls in love with her husband Krishna, a local goon.
- Ishq Kills: When love turns sour, it can lead to crime. Ishq Kills is a collection of stories of love and revenge, spun around relationships that are considered forbidden.
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Kasautii Zindagi Kay is about Anurag and Prerna, the star-crossed lovers, who time and again meet and separate as they get entwined in the web of love and revenge.
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: The story of Tulsi Virani who sets the example of an ideal bahu (daughter-in-law), and in time steps up to be a good matriarch. Watch Tulsi traverse the intricacies of a large family to uphold Indian family values.
- Everest: This is Anjali Singh Rawat’s determined journey to conquer her own Everest – to win her father’s acceptance – set against the backdrop of the magnificent Mount Everest.
- Khichdi: Meet the Parekhs — a Gujarati joint family, a unique bunch with their idiosyncrasies and oddball characters!
- Gulmohar Grand: Set against the exquisite hotel, Gulmohar Grand, the story invariably entwines the lives of its staff with those of its guests.
- Private Investigator: Join 21-year-old Raffe Roy Choudhary on a thrilling journey as he cracks difficult cases of crime with his keen observational skills and determination.
- Girl Rising – Woh Padhegi, Woh Udegi: The heart touching stories from around the globe of eight girls, who have overcome tremendous odds to win their right to education.
- Tere Sheher Mein: The coming-of-age of Amaya Mathur, born to a wealthy father, whose shocking suicide leaves the family in doldrums. But the worse is yet to come when the family has to move to Banaras!
- Ek Hasina Thi: Durga is out to avenge the crimes committed by Shaurya, a playboy and the scion of the great Goenka family of Kolkata.
- Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: Nisha and her six cousins, one different from the other, are bound by strong friendship and immense love. Watch them chase different dreams and deal with the pains of growing up.
- Airlines: Ananya Rawat, an ambitious woman, aspires to be a top pilot. Watch Ananya’s journey as she tries to make her mark in this otherwise male-dominated industry.
- NAVYA – Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal: Soft-spoken Navya falls in love with good-natured Anant. They get married after the initial hiccups but life is not all roses!
- Saraswatichandra: Saras and Kumud are soulmates who are repeatedly denied the joy of being together in this classic tale of love and heartache.
- Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil: This is an intense and passionate love story of Abeer and Meher, who were once man and wife!
- Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan: Dil ke paas dimaag nahin hota, aur jo dimaag se ho, wo pyar nahin hota. Follow the love stories of Raj, Koel and Madhavan, as destiny ties their lives together!
- Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai: Sapna Baabul Ka…Bidaai is a Star Plus serial. It is the story of two sisters, Sadhana and Ragini. Though not related by blood, they share an unbreakable bond that is tested time and again!
- Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan: Kumkum and Jatin, the elder son of the Wadhwa family, are happily married. Unfortunately, Jatin passes away, leaving his wife behind. Kumkum is shattered.
- Silsila Pyaar Ka: Silsila Pyaar Ka is a family drama. Janki dotes on her only son, Raunak, who loves Kajal, a simple, middle-class girl. Who wins? Who stays? Watch full episodes of Silsila Pyaar Ka, only on Hotstar.
- Siya Ke Ram: Siya Ke Ram is the classic epic of Ramayana retold through the eyes of the righteous, beautiful and brave Sita and her immense love for Ram
All latest full episode of all the serials can be watched on Premium at 6 PM IST same day as telecast and for Free from 7 AM IST day after telecast only on Hotstar.