Hotstar Bengali TV Serials One best place to enjoy all your Bengali TV serials is Hostar. Download the Hostar app in any of your devices and enjoy all your TV serials free of cost. Follow the serials regularly by using the Hostar app.
Hotstar Bengal Tv Serials
Watch latest and full episodes of your favorite Star Jalsha TV shows online on hotstar, the one-stop destination for popular Star Jalsha TV Serials& reality shows Enjoy free online streaming of exclusive TV shows & serials in HD quality, only on hotstar.com – the one-stop destination for latest TV shows online
- Khoka Babu: Khoka Babu is a Bengali romantic show aired on Star Jalsha. Khoka, an innocent wrestler from Kusumpur, falls in love with Tori, a spoilt brat from Kolkata. Will their love overcome their contrasting cultures and values?
- Ichche Nodee: Ichche Nodee is a Bengali romantic show aired on Star Jalsha. Meghla loves her elder sister Adrija, above anyone else. The sisters get caught up in a love triangle making their life go upside down.
- Kiranmala: Kiranmala is a Bengali drama aired on Star Jalsha. A warrior princess sets out to reclaim her family honour. Follow Kiranmala’s fascinating tale of righteousness and bravery as she takes on the evil Katkati.
- Ke Apon Ke Por: Ke Apon Ke Por is a Bengali serial aired on Star Jalsha. Circumstances lead Param to marry the maid of his family, Joba. Will Joba prove herself to be a deserving daughter-in-law of the Sengupta household?
- Kusum Dola: Kusum Dola is a Bengali serial aired on Star Jalsha. This is the story of Ranajay, an IPS officer and Shimul, a village girl. Circumstances force Ranajay to marry Shimul, who hates him. Will time heal all their wounds?
- Mem Bou: Mem Bou is a Bengali serial aired on Star Jalsha. Carol, a young woman of foreign origin, comes to India in search of her roots. Sparks are sure to fly when she meets Kaustav, who is an orthodox Bengali.
- Tomay Amay Mile: Tomay Amay Mile is a Bengali drama aired on Star Jalsha. Nishith is a self-made man, who helps his wife Ushoshi realise her dream of becoming an IPS officer.
- Debadidev Mahadev: In this mesmerizing story of Lord Shiva and his avatars, witness Shiva as a sansarik or a householder.
- Thik Jano Love Story: Isha, an innocent girl strives to make Adi, the city-bred bad boy realise the meaning of true love as they are caught in a web of deceit and passion.
- Aaj Aari Kal Bhab: Aaj Aari Kal Bhab is a Bengali romantic show aired on Star Jalsha. Piku, a brash girl but with a heart of gold falls for Ishaan, the most eligible bachelor and heir of the wealthy Ganguly family, in this battle of egos.
- Kanamachi: A love story of an honest police officer Abhimanyu with Katha who cons the corrupt elite class to bring justice to the poor.
- Jolnupur: Jolnupur is a Bengali romantic show aired on Star Jalsha. Kaju tries to make her own identity as a dancer. She struggles in her unlikely relationship with Neel, the rich Bengali boy.
- Jhanj Lobongo Phool: Jhanj Lobongo Phool is a Bengali drama aired on Star Jalsha. The story follows Lobongo’s journey from a simple village girl to a celebrated chef in the big city, Kolkata.
- Potol Kumar Gaanwala: Potol Kumar Gaanwala is a Bengali drama aired on Star Jalsha.The show follows the journey of a young singing prodigy, Potol, who sets out to find her father.
- Dugga Dugga: Dugga Dugga is a Bengali comedy show aired on Star Jalsha. Feeling neglected by Lord Shiva, Devi Durga leaves heaven and lands in Kailashdham Mansion, looking for peace. But, the feud between the Ghoshs and the Boses, the two families residing in that house, drives her nuts. So, when Shiva comes to woo her back, what will she do?
- Tumi Asbe Bole: Destiny gives Rahul a second chance with Nandini. This is a tale of unconditional love when Nandini and her daughter Jhumjhumi become part of Rahul’s world.
- Sita: Sita is a Bengali mythology show aired on Star Jalsha. It is the classic epic of Ramayana retold through the eyes of the righteous, beautiful and brave Sita and her immense love for Ram!
- Abhayamangal: Abhayamangal is a Bengali show aired on Star Jalsha. Abhayamangal or Chandimangal by Kabikankan Mukundaram Chakrabarty, is a text from the 16th century. It revolves around a tribal couple, Kalketu & Phullara and their devotion towards Devi Chandi.
- Bodhuboron: Bodhuboron is a Bengali family show aired on Star Jalsha. After her marriage to Satyaki, Konok, a small-town, illiterate girl blossoms into a fine, modern-day woman under the guidance of her mother-in-law, Indira.
- Mon Niye Kachakachi: Destiny and Ranbir’s daughter, Muskaan, bring him and Labanya, a paediatric dentist together and they start off on a marital journey full of ups and downs!
- Chokher Tara Tui: Chokher Tara Tui is a Bengali romantic show aired on Star Jalsha. Tutul, a simple girl from Madhupura, is infatuated with movie star Ayush. When she finally gets a chance to be with him, reality strikes her!
- Bhakter Bhagaban Shri Krishna: Bhakter Bhagaban Shri Krishna is a Bengali mythological show on Star Jalsha. It narrates the story of Lord Krishna, right from his birth to him finally becoming Arjun’s saarthi in Mahabharata.
- Jani Dekha Hobe: In this tale of love and reincarnation, a bond transcends life in its fleeting ways connecting Vini and Mohul. Will the Mullick family’s secrets be spilled?
- Shob Choritro Kalponik: When Kuhu plans her parents’ anniversary party, little does she know that her life is about to change.
- Punyi Pukur: Punyi Pukur is a Bengali drama aired on Star Jalsha. It follows the story of Kakon at her in-laws’ house and how her sour relationship with her mother-in-law turns sweeter with time.
- Agnijal : Agnijal is a Bengali historical romantic drama aired on Star Jalsha. Set in medieval India, it is about lust for power, conspiracies, battles and the magical love story of Prince Debdakhya and Souraja, a devadasi.
- Akal Bodhon: To mark the beginning of the festive season of Durga Puja, Akal Bodhon will talk about the complete story — from Maa Durga defeating Mahisashur to Lord Rama’s victory over Ravana.
- Rakhi Bandhan: Rakhi Bandhan is a Bengali family drama aired on Star Jalsha. Bandhan and his sister, Rakhi are orphans. Neglected by their relatives, they become each other’s support system.
Serial timings: You can watch all the latest full episode of any serial on Premium at 6 PM IST same day as telecast and for Free from 7 AM IST day after telecast only on Hotstar.